Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Letter From Princess Anne

I received a letter from Buckingham Palace yesterday, that I was particularly excited about. Since I started Writing to the Royals in July for Prince George's 1st Birthday, I have been slowly working my way through all the Senior Member of the British Royal Family. I realized recently, I had written to all of them, except for Princess Anne. So, I wrote to her and wished her a wonderful Easter and good trip to the Philippines.

Yesterday, I got a very lovely reply.

The letter was written by Commander Anne Sullivan of the Royal Navy, who is the Assistant Private Secretary to Anne. The letter is formatted like your usual BRF Letter. This one does not have the body of the letter situated as nicely between the folds as others.


As you can tell from the date of my letter and the date of the reply, they answered my letter almost immediately when it was received. The Reply was mailed the next day, April 1st, and took the usual  5-6 days to arrive in the States. This is currently the quickest response I have gotten from a member of the BRF.

1 comment: