Saturday, 6 June 2015

Cambridge's Birth of Princess Charlotte Reply

Yesterday, I was very excited when I got the mail since on the back of one of the envelopes was William's unmistakable "W"! I know exactly what this was. I  had written to send my congratulations to the Cambridges on the birth of Princess Charlotte.

It is your standard reply from the Cambridges, a postcard sized photo with a typed note on the back. The photo is of the Cambridge's leaving Lindo Wing with Charlotte on the day of her birth. It was taken by award nominated Royal Photographer James Whatling; who is an independent photographer.




Kensington Palace shared a look behind the scenes of all they letter they received from around the world for Princess Charlotte's birth.


Because I know this has long been a point of interest, I just wanted to confirm that yes, technically you can send your letter to the Cambridges/Harry to Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace or Clarence House, but Clarence House is where the letters are replied to by Prince Charles's correspondence section. If you send it anywhere else, it is collected and taken to Clarence House. This obviously takes time, so writing to Kensington Palace or Buckingham Palace means a longer wait time for a response.

Also Check Out:
Official Photos of Princess Charlotte
Other Replies from the Cambridges

No comments:

Post a Comment