Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Prince Carl Philip & Princess Sofia Wedding Reply

I was't sure which of my 3 replies I got today I was most excited about, especially seeing as how I had waited so long for them.



Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia (née Sofia Hellqvist) of Sweden married this summer in a very beautiful ceremony in Stockholm. I, of course, wrote to them to congratulate them on their marriage. And finally 4 months latter I received a beautiful reply from the couple.

The envelope is pretty standard for replies from Sweden. It does not have a monogram or cypher on the back, like you see with other royal mail.

Inside the envelope was a card. On the front of the card was the couples Joint Monogram. A lot of Royal Couples have joint monograms, British royals don't (they use the monogram of the more senior royal).

Inside the card was a typed bi-lingual message in both English and Swedish.

"We wish to extend our sincere gratitude for all the consideration shown to us on the occasion of our wedding. We highly appreciate your thoughtfulness. Carl Phillip Sofia"

The signatures were printed on to the card, not handwritten.

Also on the inside of the card was one of the Official Wedding photos (with their wedding date underneath).


Also Check Out:
Other Replies

No comments:

Post a Comment