Wednesday, 15 June 2016

On Holiday!

I'm on holiday till Late Monday visiting family!  Largely, I plan on ignoring the Royals for a few days. Yes, Even the Cambridges and Crown Prince Frederik and Mary at Ascot!

But I do expect I will have Wifi once I get there, so I will try to update the Royal Ascot Info by the end of each day.

I do have Twitter on my phone, so I will be taking sporadic peeks to make sure neither of the York Girls announced their engagement.

But if you have an important questions about whatever, ask it on our June Q&A page. I will definitely see them there and answer them when I have time. Questions on Twitter can get lost in all the notifications.

I hope you enjoy yourself this week! I will.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I have a question. Is it possible to visit Palace Marvient( offical house of Spanish royal family on majorca) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe most royal residents are open, in part, to the public. But Marvient Palace isn't owned by the Royals or the Crown, it owned by the Government of the Balearic Islands. They allow the royals and Spanish government to use it, but have not opened the residence up to the public.

    Although I do believe they occasionally open the gardens for the public.

    ReplyDelete