Sunday, 19 February 2017

Grand Duke Jean & Crown Prince Couple of Denmark - Replies

Two Replies came over the weekend!

Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg 

The first reply came from Luxembourg! I had written to Grand Duke Jean at the end of December to wish him a Happy 96th Birthday and a speedy recovery. Grand Duke Jean had been hospitalized around Christmas & New Years with Bronchitis. Luckily, he didn't have to spend his birthday in the Hospital.



Grand Duke Jean has been doing well since then, and has even been well enough to do an official  engagement last month. 

Crown Prince Couple of Denmark

The 2nd reply is from Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. I had written to the family in November to wish them a very Merry Christmas.

The reply is identical to one's I've received previously. This is their generic "thanks for writing" reply, not their generic "Christmas" reply. I know other people got their Christmas reply this year, so I expect this was just a case of running out of pre-made cards.

 

This reply came about 3 months after I wrote, which is one of the longest response time's I've had from the couple. Assuming any other Christmas reply I might get comes by the end of the month, this reply will be my longest Christmas wait time of the year.

Also Check Out:
Other Replies 
Writing to the Royals

No comments:

Post a Comment