Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Prince Albert of Monaco & Crown Princess Mary of Denmark - Birthday Reply (2017)

Prince Albert of Monaco 

I had written to Prince Albert of Monaco earlier this month for his 59th Birthday. This lovely reply came in the mail today.

Their normal envelope, with Prince Albert's Red A Monogram on the back. The Postmark is for the annual "Printemps des arts de Monte-Carlo" (Monte-Carlo Art Festival) which runs March 17- April 8th this year.


The card is similar to the previous years, although the message is changes slightly as they always do. Again this year the message is just in English. I assume they have a separate French reply. I'm not sure why they stoped making his Birthday card bi-lingual. Charlene and the Twins thank you birthday cards have remained bi-lingual.

The date, March 14th, 2017 is Prince Albert's Birthday. The signature is auto-pened.


Crown Prince Mary of Denmark

I received this reply back in February, for the letter I send Crown Princess Mary for her birthday. I shared this on Twitter, but I never got around to making a blog post about it.

It is exactly the same as the previous years.



Also Check Out:

No comments:

Post a Comment