Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Liechtenstein Christmas Reply (2016)

Today, my first Royal Christmas reply came! This was a pretty quick reply. It helps that I wrote early when they weren't swamped with Christmas Wishes. Don't expect this good luck, even if you wrote to Liechtenstein around the same time as me. Remember it takes a while for them to reply to everyone so you could get your's weeks apart from someone else.

I had sent my letter to Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein on November 20th, so it took just over 2 weeks to get a reply. It is very lovely. The card is the same style as one I received for Princess Sophie's Birthday. But, obviously, a different typed message.

 

The message is in German, Liechtenstein's official languages. It translates to, "Blessed Christmas and all the best in the New Year." The card is signed by Sophie and Alois. It looks like a secretary filled in the "Dear Miss Daly,".

We will have all of Christmas replies linked here, when they arrive.

Also Check Out: 
Other Replies from Liechtenstein
Other Replies

3 comments:

  1. Which royal families did you send out christmas cards to this year? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote to all of Current European Monarchies (For the UK I wrote to various royals) + Jordan for their holiday this season.

      Delete
    2. I hope that you'll get lots of replies this year!! :)

      Delete