The Queen's Grandchildren Peter, Zara, Beatrice, Eugenie, Louise, & James don't regularly undertake "official" engagements like William or Harry. They are not regularly listed on the CC, and do not receive any funding for their charitable work.
They do however attend the occasional official engagement, and do work for various charities and organizations. They also hold a number of patronages.
This is a list of the Official Engagements Peter, Zara, Beatrice, Eugenie, Louise, & James attend (e.g. Service of Thanksgiving at St. Paul's Cathedral). This list also includes events they attend as a member of the Royal Family or as Patron of the organization.
We try not to include charity work that related to their job or events they attend in a private capacity, except when they are "official engagements". But it is hard to draw a line between what should be included, and what should not. Also things are widely publicized so, undoubtedly, we will miss some things.
Count so far for 2017:
Peter - 0
Zara - 7
Beatrice - 2
Eugenie - 5
Louise - 0
James - 0
(Past Engagements at Bottom of Page)
April (0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0)
(April 4-13: Eugenie's "Be Inspired" Art Auction to raise funds for Children and Arts)
- Beatrice attend We Day in New York City
(Sunday 16th: Peter, Beatrice, Eugenie, Louise, & James attend Easter Service at Windsor Castle)
(Mid April: Beatrice judge easter bonnet pageant for Sick Kids Friends Foundation)
May (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
- Beatrice attended Oscar's Book Prize Awards Ceremony
- Eugenie speak at China Exchange's Prudential Series of "exceptional people w/ extraordinary lives"
July (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
- Trooping the Colour
- Bramer games?
October (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
November (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
December (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
*** Past Months ***January (0, 7, 0, 1, 0, 0)
- Eugenie attended the L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate festival in South Africa
- presented the LQP 2017 trophy
- Zara attend Jeep Magic Millions Polo in Australia (Magic Millions Racing Women)
- with husband Mike
- Play in tournament
February (0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0)March (0, 1, 1, 3, 0, 0)
- Eugenie attend UK-India Year of Culture Reception at Buckingham Palace
- Zara attend official opening of the new Clubhouse and Changing Rooms at Minchinhampton Rugby Football Club
- With mum Princess Anne, and husband Mike
- Eugenie attend a celebration at UK consulate in New York City to mark International Women's Day
- Eugenie visit Safe Horizon domestic violence shelter in New York City with Voices of Hope
- With British Consul General, Antonia Romeo
- Eugenie attend a UN Trustfund End Violence Against Women conference in New York City
- Beatrice attend the 100th Teenage Cancer Gig at Royal Albert Hall
- With mum Duchess Sarah (Joint Patron)
Also Check Out: