Wednesday 25th (4)
- Visit Amalienborg Palace and meet with Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
- Visit KPH Projects, a community for innovative start-ups and small growing businesses, which all have a shared focus to improve society by working with social, cultural or environmental objectives.
- Visit the headquarters of GAME, an NGO with a mission to create lasting social change through youth-led street sports and culture.
- Attend a reception hosted by the UK Ambassador to Denmark at the famous Tivoli Gardens.
- Visit the 'One of Us' program at a Danish bakery, where he will meet with volunteers and service users from the program designed to improve attitudes towards mental health.
- Visit a project works to rehabilitate wounded soldiers of the Danish Armed Forces.
- With Prince Joachim & Denmark Invictus Game participates involved in the project
- Attend conference on 'Making a Difference' at Ørestad Gymnasium (High school), which is part of a global network of changemaker schools, with partners in the UK.