- Parking Restrictions go up outside Lindo Wing (For April 9th - 30th).
- Press Pen is set up. (Media is not allowed in the Press Pen yet, but can make a short visit to Lindo Wing.)
April 16th - 20th:
- Queen's 92nd Birthday
- "Queen Birthday Party" Concert at Royal Albert Hall
- Duchess Kate Goes into Labour and is admitted to the hospital
- Kensington Palace issues a Press Releases & posts on Social Media saying Duchess Kate has been admitted to the Hospital
- Press is allowed into Press Pen
- Social Media starts to freak out!
- (If the middle of the night, the news may be delayed until morning.)
- Royal Baby is Born
- Close Family is informed of the Baby's Brith
- Official Announcement about Baby's Birth is made via Press Release and Social Media (Time of Birth, Sex, Weight is announced)
- (If baby is born during the night, the announcement will be delayed until morning [Approx 8 AM] so that the Queen & close family can be told about the Birth before the announcement.)
- Easel is set up in the forecourt of Buckingham Palace, with framed official birth announcement
- (After 24 hours, the Easel is taken down and the Birth Announcement is sent to the Privy Council Office for their records.)
- William leaves the hospital to return Kensington Palace.
- William returns to the hospital with George & Charlotte.
- Goerge & Charlotte look adorable, but a little overwhelmed by the crowds.
- George & Charlotte visit Baby.
- Geroge & Charlotte leave hospital via a side entrance and return home with their nanny.
- Kensington Palace tells media the Cambridges will be leaving the hospital shortly.
- Media tells us.
- We wait.
- Cambridges say thank you to Hospital staff.
- We wait.
- Cambridges make an appearance on the Lindo Wing step with their new little baby.
- They say a few words to the press.
- We go crazy! Super fans go wild!
- Cambridges go back inside and put the little baby in its car seat.
- Cambridges come back out
- Car pulls up
- William & Kate put baby in car
- William drives them back to Kensington Palace
- Extended Family visits Kensington Palace
- Baby's name is released
- HRH Prince Louis Arthur Charles of Cambridge
- Birth Certificate is filled out by Prince William at Kensington Palace
- Birthday Photo is released for Princess Charlotte's Birthday
- (Maybe, 1st photo of the Royal Siblings together?)
- Cambridges minus the little baby attend Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Wedding.
Approx two months after birth:
- Royal Baby is Christened
A day or two after:
- Official Christening Photos Released