Antigua and Barbuda
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Rodney Williams
- "On behalf of the nation of Antigua and Barbuda, Lady Williams and I express our grief at the passing of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh and extend our utmost condolences to Her Majesty the Queen, His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales and the other Members of the Royal Family. His Royal Highness dedicated himself to the service of the Commonwealth and his sense of duty and commitment has been an inspiration to many. We commend the life and work of His Royal Highness and his long and distinguished support of charitable causes throughout the world."
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Gaston Browne
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Cornelius A. Smith
- “It is with deep sadness that I inform Bahamians and residents in the Commonwealth of The Bahamas of the passing of His Royal Highness, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 9 April 2021.”
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Hubert Minnis
- "It is with deep sadness and sorrow that we have learnt today of the passing of His Royal Highness, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. Very fond memories of Prince Philip’s visits to The Bahamas in 1966, ‘75, ‘77 and ‘94 are warmly held by the people of The Bahamas. His work in empowering young people throughout the Commonwealth and globally, are especially cherished, for which he will be fondly remembered."
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Sandra Mason
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Mia Mottley
- "I learnt with great sadness of the death of HRH Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh. His support to Her Majesty the Queen as her consort as her husband, his service to the UK and his many charities are legendary. Indeed we remember him fondly in Barbados particularly with respect to his visits for the promotion of The Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme which has had an enormous impact on our young people here and of course on young people all through the Commonwealth. We thank him for his service. On behalf of the Government and people of Barbados, I extend heartfelt condolences to Her Majesty the Queen and to members of the Royal Family. May his soul rest in peace."
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Colville Young
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Juan Briceño
- Acting Head of State - Chief Justice Richard Wagner
- "Throughout his long life, His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh devoted himself to the people of the Commonwealth and of Canada. He stood by Her Majesty The Queen for more than six decades, a constant and reassuring presence. He valued community, duty and service. He believed in wildlife conservation, volunteerism and supporting young people. A tireless world traveller, he showed that Canada held a special place in his heart by visiting this country more than any other. The Duke of Edinburgh leaves a legacy that has touched so many, especially the hundreds of thousands of young participants in the Duke of Edinburgh Awards program. This program, which he established in Canada more than 50 years ago, has celebrated and encouraged service and excellence among young people across the country and around the world. His Royal Highness understood we must offer the next generations opportunities to succeed, and he believed in the power of youth to change the world for the better. As a sign of our enduring respect, His Royal Highness was made the very first Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Canada in 2013, a fitting tribute for an extraordinary man. He was also invested as Commander of the Order of Military Merit, an honour that speaks directly to his own military past and his commitment to our women and men in uniform. His Royal Highness devoted his life to his family and to fulfilling his unique role in our constitutional monarchy. Whether speaking with young Canadians about their hopes and dreams, presenting colours and meeting troops at military bases and events, or representing the Crown at state occasions, Prince Philip constantly showed his commitment to Canada. He was a great friend of this country and he will be dearly missed. On behalf of all Canadians, I offer my deepest condolences to the members of the Royal Family."
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- “It was with deep sadness that I learned of the passing of The Duke of Edinburgh. A man of great service to others – first as a decorated naval officer and later as a dedicated leader in the areas of community engagement and philanthropy – the Duke always sought out the best in people and challenged them to strive for greater heights. Prince Philip maintained a special relationship with the Canadian Armed Forces and over the years became Colonel‑in‑Chief of six Canadian units. In 2011, he was named honorary general of the Canadian Army and the Royal Canadian Air Force, as well as honorary admiral of the Royal Canadian Navy. The global program that bears his title – the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award – has helped empower millions of young people from all backgrounds to realize their greatest potential, and is but one example of his contributions to the social fabric of this country and the world. He was also the patron of more than forty organizations in Canada, including the Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute and the Outward Bound Trust. During his last visit to Canada in April 2013, the Duke was named the first-ever Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Canada by the Governor General of Canada. Prince Philip was a man of great purpose and conviction, who was motivated by a sense of duty to others. He will be fondly remembered as a constant in the life of our Queen – a lifelong companion who was always at her side offering unfailing support as she carried out her duties. A family has lost a beloved husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather. The thoughts of Canadians are with Queen Elizabeth II and the members of the Royal Family as they mourn such a significant loss.”
- Head of State & Government - President Carlos Alvarado Quesada
- Head of State - President Miguel Díaz-Canel
- "On behalf of the Cuban Government and people, I convey condolences to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Her Royal Highness, Prince Charles on the passing of His Royal Highness, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh."
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Manuel Marrero Cruz
- Head of State - President Charles Savarin
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit
- Head of State & Government - President Luis Abinader
- "My condolences to Queen Elizabeth II and the royal family on the passing of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Our country joins in their pain and we raise our prayers for their strength in this sad moment."
- Head of State & Government - President Nayib Bukele
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Cécile La Grenade
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Keith Mitchell
- Head of State & Government - President Alejandro Giammattei
- "I extend my condolences to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the entire British Royal Family on the passing of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Our solidarity with the British people at this difficult time."
- Head of State - President Jovenel Moïse
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Joseph Jouthe
- Head of State & Government - President Juan Orlando Hernández
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Sir Patrick Allen
- The Royal Family has lost a husband, father, grandfather, and great-grandfather, whose dedication to the Crown, his country, and the Commonwealth spans nearly eight decades. Prince Philip’s legacy will certainly live on in institutions such as the Duke of Edinburgh Awards and other programmes he instituted for the benefit of young people across the Commonwealth. As the world mourns this significant loss, let us reflect and give thanks for His Royal Highness’ life of devotion to service. The thoughts and prayers of the Jamaican people are with Her Majesty The Queen and the members of the Royal Family as they mourn this significant loss,"
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Andrew Holness
- "We are deeply saddened by the news of the passing of His Royal Highness Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh. Prince Phillip was indeed a friend to Jamaica who supported local efforts aimed at development, especially in education and had great admiration for our sporting prowess. Prince Phillip will be remembered for his keen interest in scientific and technological research and his commitment to the protection of the environment. His was a life of service, dedication and loyalty. May his soul rest in peace."
- Head of State & Government - President Andrés Manuel López Obrador
- "I send my condolences to his family and friends in the United Kingdom after the death of Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II of England."
- Head of State & Government - President Daniel Ortega
- Head of State & Government - President Laurentino Cortizo
- "To Her Majesty Elizabeth II and the British people, our solidarity. Prince Philip always lived up to the greatness of his nation. Rest in peace."
Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Tapley Seaton
- "His Excellency The Governor-General Sir S.W. Tapley Seaton has conveyed our deep condolences to Her Majesty The Queen on the sad passing of His Royal Highness. Prince Phillip accompanied The Queen on her Royal Visits to Saint Kitts and Nevis in 1966 and 1985 and, as the Personal Representative of Her Majesty on the occasion of our 10th Anniversary of Independence in September 1993. Prince Phillip will also be remembered for the Duke of Edinburgh Youth Awards Scheme as several of our young people were inspired to undertake several character-building pursuits.”
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Timothy Harris
- Sending condolences and heartfelt sympathies on behalf of the Government and people of St Kitts and Nevis to Her Majesty The Queen on the sad death of Prince Philip. His passing will no doubt be deeply felt across the Royal Family and the nation.
- Acting Head of State - Governor-General Neville Cenac
- "The Government of Saint Lucia extends condolences to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the passing of His Royal Highness Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh."
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Allen Chastanet
- "On behalf of the Government and People of Saint Lucia, Prime Minister Honourable Allen Chastanet extended condolences to the entire Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom."
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Acting Head of State - Governor General Susan Dougan
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves
Trinidad and Tobago
- Head of State - President Paula-Mae Weekes
- Head of Government - Prime Minister Keith Rowley
- “We remember him very fondly as the person who drove the Duke of Edinburgh Awards which helped to build character in generations of young people. That was the closest we’ve been to him and his presentation in the Commonwealth was always along the lines of youth development and the environment. So we do have that memory and do feel saddened by his loss. Thousands of people here who are now adults in Trinidad and Tobago, who during their formative years, knew of Prince Philip and the role he was playing and many in fact got to meet him because he did travel quite a bit around the Commonwealth advancing this programme which was so useful. Meeting him was a memory many people world cherish including my wife who, probably didn’t meet him, but took part in the programme, and even today she talks about the days of taking part in the awards programme - Duke of Edinburgh awards.”
United States of America
- Head of State & Government - President Joe Biden
- On behalf of all the people of the United States, we send our deepest condolences to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the entire Royal Family, and all the people of the United Kingdom on the death of His Royal Highness Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh. Over the course of his 99-year life, he saw our world change dramatically and repeatedly. From his service during World War II, to his 73 years alongside the Queen, and his entire life in the public eye — Prince Philip gladly dedicated himself to the people of the UK, the Commonwealth, and to his family. The impact of his decades of devoted public service is evident in the worthy causes he lifted up as patron, in the environmental efforts he championed, in the members of the Armed Forces that he supported, in the young people he inspired, and so much more. His legacy will live on not only through his family, but in all the charitable endeavors he shaped. Jill and I are keeping the Queen and Prince Philip’s children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren in our hearts during this time.