Wednesday 29th - Bucharest, Romania
- Charles - Received by the Romanian Mission of Honour
- Sign book of honor
- Charles - Lay a wreath at National Memorial of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Charles - Meet with the President of Romania at Cotroceni Palace
- Charles - Attend reception hosted by the President of Romania.
- Prince Charles will be presented with the Order of the Star of Romania
- Charles - Visit the Romanian Village Museum
- View exhibitions and live demonstrations
- Charles - Meet the Prime Minister of Romania
- Charles - Visit Vacaresti Nature Park
- Officially open a bird hide
- Plant a willow tree
- Charles - Visit an orphanage run by the FARA Foundation which transforms the lives of vulnerable and traumatized children and young people.
- Meet children and Staff
- Charles - Meet His Beatitude, the Romanian Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church
- Visit Patriarchal Church and light a candle
- Charles - Attend a meeting at the British Embassy on the issue of modern slavery
- Charles - Meet TRH Crown Princess Margareta and Prince Radu of Romania for Tea
- Charles - Attend a reception at the Hilton Hotel to celebrate the work of the Prince's Foundation Romania
Friday 31st - Romania
- Charles - Walked through the Old Town of Hanul lui Manuc Caravanseri.
- Charles - Visited Stravropoleos Church and Convent.
- Charles - Visited the I. L. Caragiale National Theatre
- Charles - Attended reception at the Hospice Casa Sperantei for Hospices of Hope.
- Charles - Visited community-based projects in Vizuresti Village
- Joint - visited the British Institute of Florence, Lungarno Guicciardini 9, Florence
Saturday 1st - Italy
- Charles - Attended a Service of Remembrance at the Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery, Montecchio Precalcino.
- Charles - Visited the Centre of Excellence for Stability Policing Units.
- Charles - Laid a wreath at the Pasubio Ossuary, Vicenza.
- Charles - Visited the Path of the 52 Tunnels
- Joint - Attended a Wine Industry Reception at the Villa San Michele Hotel, Florence.
- Camilla - Visited la Gloriette - Centro Sociale Polivalente, a villa in Naples which has been confiscated from the mafia and now houses a project to help young people socialize and integrate into their community.
- Camilla - Visited E. Marinella workshop and museum, Naples.
- Camilla - Visited the archaeological site at Herculaneum, where she met with international partnerships and Italian expertise who are transforming the archaeological site and surrounding communities.
Sunday 2nd - Italy
- Charles - Visited the earthquake site at Amatrice, Lazio, and toured the "Red Zone" before visiting the Operations Centre and laying flowers at the Memorial.
- Charles - Visited temporary housing and the Save the Children Pavilion at Amatrice, before attending a Reception for volunteers, emergency response personnel and local families and businesses.
- Charles - Held a Meeting on International Cultural Initiatives, at the Villa San Michele Hotel, Florence.
- Camilla - Met victims of trafficking and women who have experienced domestic abuse, at the Associazione Progetto Arcobaleno
- Camilla - Visited the Vasari Corridor
- Camilla - Visited St. Mark's English Church
Monday 3rd - Italy
- Joint - Their Royal Highnesses will visit a local market to celebrate the Slow Food movement
- Joint - Visit an art restoration workshop
- Joint - Attend an event for the Italian Wool Industry & The Prince of Wales's Campaign for Wool
- Joint - Attend a gala dinner at Palazzo Vecchio
- Charles presented with the Renaissance Man of the Year Award
- Charles - Visit the Caritas
- Charles - Visit Palazzo Strozzi
Tuesday 4th - The Vatican
- Joint - visit The British School at Rome
- Joint - visit the Vatican Secret Archives & the Vatican Library
- Joint - Meet with Pope Francis
- Exchange gifts
- Charles - visit the Pontifical Council for Inter-Religious Dialogue
- Charles - visit the Venerable English College
- Charles - visit the Apostolic Palace
- Joint - Meet President of Austria
- Joint - Visit to the Musikverein
- Joint - Visit Spanish Riding School.
- Joint - Tour the world famous Wiener Musikverein, where they will see the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra rehearse and will view a number of original manuscripts by composers such as Mozart and Brahms from the Musikverein's archives.
- Joint - Visit an organic Heuriger and learn about the production of Austrian wine
- Charles - Mark the centenary of the deployment of British Forces to the Austrian Front.
- Charles - Learn about their work with the UK on Human Trafficking.
- Charles - Visit the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and will join discussions which are taking place on modern slavery and freedom of religion and belief