Friday 24 June 2016

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands - Birthday Reply (2016)

I'm finally back from holiday, a little tan, and happy to find this waiting for me.

I had written to Queen Máxima of the Netherlands for her 45th Birthday in May.



The envelope looks exactly like every piece of mail I have received from the Netherland Royals.  The message under the Blue Crown reads Dienst Van Het Koninklijk Huis (Bureau of the Royal Household).

Inside is a simple pre-typed thank you note. I really like the simplicity of Máxima's monogram.



The thank you card is formatted exactly like her Husband's birthday reply from earlier this year.

The reply was sent just under a month after her birthday, Which is a great response time.

Also Check Out:
Other Replies
Replies from the Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment