Wednesday 28 December 2016

Royals Health Issues & Hospitalizations - Main Page

Photographers await royal mother-to-be - geograph.org.uk - 3548716
David Hawgood, CC BY-SA 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons

I think anytime a royal is in the hospital or having a major health event, there is public concern. I have compiled this information for the purpose of allowing the public to better understand the royal's health history.

All information I share is publicly available information that has been released by the palace. Out of respect for the royals, I don't include any rumors or anything not confirmed by the palace or royals. 

I used to break this down by year, but have since decided that it would be better to break it down by Royal.

I will add royals and countries, as they have health events that warrant their inclusion. 


---- Previous ----

No comments:

Post a Comment