In 2004, Time Magazine started an annual list of the 100 Most Influential People in the world. The List recognizes those who have changed the world in the past year, regardless of the consequences (good or bad) of their actions.
The list regularly includes humanities, movie stars, politicians, dictators and terrorists.
The list below shows the royals have been included in the Time 100 list. The person's name is linked to the Time's article for that year explaining why they were chosen.
- Prince William & Kate Middleton (Listed Together, Pre-Wedding)
- Duchess of Cambridge (Listed as Kate Middleton)
- Prince Harry & Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (Listed together)
- Duchess of Cambridge (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai (2006, 2008)
- Prince Harry (2018, 2021)
- Duchess Meghan (2018, 2021)