Wednesday 30 December 2015

Prince Charles 67th Birthday reply

Today, I received what may be the last letter of 2015, Prince Charles's 67th Birthday reply.

This reply was very intresting, because it was the first reply I have gotten from Prince Charles that wasn't a letter. Instead the reply is a postcard-size picture with a typed message on the back. This is the standard reply when writing to the Cambridges or Prince Harry.


Duchess Camilla will often send out pictures, with typed messages on the back, usually hand signed. Although those are double this size.



The picture is from Prince Charles's visit to Turkey on April 24 for the Centenary of the Gallipoli Campaign and Anzac Day. Prince Harry accompanied him.

 The reply was post marked December 23rd, which is just 1 1/2 Months after I sent my letter. A great response time.


Also Check out:
Last Year's Birthday Reply



4 comments:

  1. Dear Gertrud!
    I also got the same letter 29th December.I was happy for her!
    Happy New Year for you!
    I wish you nice letters to you and myself from the royal familys.
    Éva from Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've received answer yesterday, I waiting for this 1,5 month.

    Amazing blog!

    I offer you my warmest New Year's wishes :)

    My blog:www.dutch-royalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you konow how I can contact with Princess or Prince Michael of Kent? I have written to them an e-mail but I would like to send a letter. And do you know how I can contact with Princess Alexandra of Kent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to find an address for Princess Alexandra:

      HRH Princess Alexandra
      Buckingham Palace
      London SW1A 1AA
      UK

      Her title is HRH Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy. She hasn't been Princess Alexandra of Kent since she got married.


      The Prince and Princess Michael of Kent don't have a mailing address listed, on either their official website or the BRF site. However they do live at Kensington Palace, so you could use that address. It will most likely get to their office.

      However since they don't have a address publicly listed, it probably means they don't regularly reply to letters.

      Delete