Thursday 1 February 2018

February Q&A (2018)

As always, post your Royal Questions & I will get to them as soon as possible.

Question 1: Meghan or Eugenie - which engagement ring do you prefer? 

Answer: I'm not a big jewellery person and have never had the pleasure of Engagement Ring Shopping, so I'm sure I'm crazy and will straighten out when I do get that pleasure of ring shopping, but I am a big fan of that classic solitaire Dimond Engagement Ring. I think Engagement rings should be diamond. You can use all the wonderful jewels on other pieces of jewellery.

But for Royals, when the ring is that huge, I don't think all diamonds look good. There should definitely be some diamond, but you need something else. So, I would definitely pick Eugenie's ring. I'm glad Harry used Diana's Diamonds, but he should have purchased something other than a diamond to go with it. Plus with a Dimond and some other jewel, you then have that set of jewellery that goes with it.

That being said, Duchess Sarah's, Princess Diana/Duchess Kate's and Crown Princess Mary's are some of my favourite Engagement Rings.

Question 2: Best royal wedding dress ever?

Answer: That's too hard!!! There are so many great dresses out there and it is hard to choose one because they are all so different. And there are definitely some I don't know if I love or hate. Just a few of my favourites: Duchess Camilla's (Wedding to Charles obviously), Princess Charlene's (Civil Ceremony),  Princess Stephanie of Lux (Religious Ceremony), Crown Princess Victoria, Duchess Kate (Reception Dress), Beatrice Borromeo (2nd Ceremony).

Some I don't know if I Love or Hate: Queen Rania, Princess Caroline (Wedding to Philippe Junot), Crown Princess Mary, Queen Maxima.

Question 3: Favourite royal tiaras

Answer: Some of my favourites: Crown Princess Mary's Ruby Tiara,  Crown Princess Victoria's Cameo Tiara, The Grand Duchess Vladimir tiara (But you have to wear it with the peal pendants), The Queen Alexandra's Kokoshnik Tiara, Alba Russian Tiara, Spain's Prussian Tiara,  The Boucheron Honeycomb Tiara, Spain's Floral Tiara, Jordan's high-arched Cartier tiara.

Question 4: Why doesn't Harry have any Tours planned?

Answer: I think it's mainly he's just busy with the wedding planning right and he also wants to wait to go with Meghan. I'm sure we will see them do something in the latter half of the year. Rumor has it there will be an Australia/New Zealand Tour as part of the Invictus Games.

Question 5: Have you gotten a Christmas reply from Queen Elizabeth or the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge yet?

Answer: Not yet. Still waiting on replies from them and Prince Harry for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment